What separates out our training session from most on-line Twitter training programs is that is live and full interactive. Most others are either recorded video podcasts or a PowerPoint presentation. While these are fine for most people, from our experience not all people can take this form of training and apply it immediately without some trial and error.
By having a live sessions, users can ask specific questions relating to their needs and have them answered in real time.
K'nechtology is offering these courses at the inaugural price of $25 per person with a maximum number of 10 people participating per session. No date has been set when the price will be increased, but you can be sure at this price demand will be high.
While you may feel comfortable using Twitter on a personal level or even for your business, think about recommending this program to others. I know I'm constantly being asked "Why should I being using Twitter" or "How do I use Twitter" or anyone of hundred different questions.
- Here is a list of just some of the topics covered:
- Basics of Twitter;
- Choosing the right Twitter Account ID;
- Monitoring your Twitter account
- Twitter terminology;
- How to develop a following of both existing clients, potential clients; and
- More effective Tweats through article linking and the use of "hash tags"